For me when I started keto side dishes were the most challenging. These keto crispy roasted brussel sprouts will hit the spot. They also help to cure that craving for something crunchy and crispy. For most of us before keto potatoes, pasta or rice were the staple side dishes. Here is something new!
For me when I started keto side dishes were the most challenging. These keto crispy roasted brussel sprouts will hit the spot. They also help to cure that craving for something crunchy and crispy. For most of us before keto potatoes, pasta or rice were the staple side dishes. Here is something new!
For me when I started keto side dishes were the most challenging. These keto crispy roasted brussel sprouts will hit the spot. They also help to cure that craving for something crunchy and crispy. For most of us before keto potatoes, pasta or rice were the staple side dishes. Here is something new!